Monday, October 12, 2009

the real world

I realized this morning that I have forgotten to declare my minor. Not that big of a deal, I think, I'm pretty sure I can just walk into the office later today and fill out some paperwork. The big problem here is that I discovered this while attempting to apply for graduation. From college. Graduation from college. I don't think this is ok. For one, I love college. Yes, it's challenging, but its also wonderful and I love my life here. I'm not ready to give up my roommates and my classes and my apartment downtown. It's not that I think life will never be this good, I'm not just done with this part yet. I'm gonna have to find a real job and have a real life and be a real person, I'm just not ready! Sigh... I guess I still have six months to prepare myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment