Monday, April 20, 2009

Artichokes

I'm making artichokes for dinner! I haven't had them in a very, very long time, and they've been mentioned a few times over the weekend so I started craving them. I'm still not sure what to do about the dipping sauce - I had a very dizzy moment when I thought I'd just call my mom and ask her how she did it, but I got over it. I'm thinking yogurt and something, but I haven't figured out what yet. Apparently you're supposed to use melted butter, but I think I'll change it up. While I was at Whole Foods just now, I planned on getting some bay leaves as well and thought I remembered that they had bulk spices - apparently not, the bay leaves were either $6 or $9 for a jar, I forget. Eek! So i went to the Co-op, where I spent thirty-four cents on about 15 leaves. Hooray! I hope these are as good as I remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment